Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He must know the Dark side

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anakin
Admin
Anakin

Male Number of posts : 204
Power : 2.800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Blue LightSaber, Green Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
He must know the Dark side Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100He must know the Dark side Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1.220
Str : 1.580
Force : 1.080
Int : 142
Spd : 1.210
Money : 760
Bp : 6.5
Registration date : 2008-09-10

He must know the Dark side Empty
PostSubject: He must know the Dark side   He must know the Dark side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Anakin had allot off questions. Most off them about the dark side. But with who can he talk about it? A jedi would say its bad. A sith will say its good. But Who can explain iy to him?

(somebody reply Very Happy best a sith)
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rpg-online.actieforum.com/index.htm
Oryan

Oryan

Male Number of posts : 70
Power : 850
Job : jedi Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
He must know the Dark side Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100He must know the Dark side Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 447
Str : 300
Force : 350
Int : 102
Spd : 430
Money : 720
Bp : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: He must know the Dark side   He must know the Dark side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:00 pm

Darth Oryan walks toward Anakin." They both hard to come by young skywalker." Darth Oryan now leans against the wall." I can tell you both skill of jedi and sith are impressive." Oryan smiles" I want to know if you truely want to be come a sith you wont be able to turn back my friend." Oryan said." I onces was a jedi My name was Smith William. But now it is Darth Oryan." Oryan said as he walks towards him." Think before converting Does the jedi really where you want to be? Or is the sith the perfect. If I were you I would ask your self that question before joining my friend." Oryan said." The power of the Darkside let you give your emotion and not afarid to show it to the one you love. Padama if I am correct? If you want to ask her she will tell you what right personaly I think you should talk to her not a sith or a jedi. And what ever you chose I hope it good of your future." Oryan said as he start to walk away." and Anakin if you do become a sith....I would like to say welcome aboard brother." Oryan walks away.
Back to top Go down
Anakin
Admin
Anakin

Male Number of posts : 204
Power : 2.800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Blue LightSaber, Green Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
He must know the Dark side Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100He must know the Dark side Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1.220
Str : 1.580
Force : 1.080
Int : 142
Spd : 1.210
Money : 760
Bp : 6.5
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: He must know the Dark side   He must know the Dark side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:10 pm

Anakin didn't know what to do. He has feelings, anger and hate. He can't use it or show them as a jedi. He will see how the day goes.

So he is still a Jedi.
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rpg-online.actieforum.com/index.htm
nathan449

Male Number of posts : 1
Job : sith padawan
Weapon(s) : red lightsaber
Good or Evil :
He must know the Dark side Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100He must know the Dark side Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 100
Str : 100
Force : 900
Int : 1000
Spd : 100
Money : 100
Bp : 0
Master/ Aprrentice : darth maul
Army : none
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: He must know the Dark side   He must know the Dark side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:12 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He must know the Dark side   He must know the Dark side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He must know the Dark side
Page 1 of 1