Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darth Vader's training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Male Number of posts : 8
Power : 800
Job : Sith Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Darth Vader's training Left_bar_bleue49 / 10049 / 100Darth Vader's training Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 445
Str : 530
Force : 350
Int : 74
Spd : 460
Money : 650
Bp : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Darth Vader's training Empty
PostSubject: Darth Vader's training   Darth Vader's training Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:04 pm

A little while ago, Darth Vader's mechanics had made somethig new. It was called a smiulation room. Darth Vader was allowed to be the first one to try it out. So he accepeted, he did this because he would go to Coruscant and take care of the Jedi's personally. He had send other Siths to destroy everyting in their path, but they were taking way to long. The ominous warrior entered the room. It was just a plain empty room. Darth Vader then noticed a big machine with radars and buttons on it. Five buttons caught Darth Vader's attention. From down to the top they said, " Very Easy, Easy, Medium, Hard, Very Hard, and Extreme." Out of curiosity, Darth Vader pressed Very Easy. The scene became back and then the Sith warrior appeared one a grassy plain. The odor of honey came into his nose. Then a giant explosion appeared next to him. Darth Vader jumped to the side evading the blast.

Darth Vader got up and saw a man with a normal sword flying in the air. The sword was long, but very broad and thick. Words were carved in the blade in some kind of ancient language. About every ten seconds, the words would shine with a blue light. arth Vader looked up at the man himself and saw that the man was covered in a black robe. A hood covered the man's face. With inhuman speed, the man raced at Darth Vader trying to stab at him. Darth Vader grabbed his light saber, pushed the button and parried the attack. The power that the an had put into the stab was so great that it looked as of a new dimension would open when the two blades collided.

Darth Vader pushed the man away and grabbed a boulder with his force, throwing it at the man. The man cut through the boulder and raised a hand at Darth Vader. Some kind of invisible energy raised Darth Vader into the air. The energy started squishing Darth Vader. It felt just as a giant hand wrapping around Darth Vader. The Sith managed to free a hand. With that hand, he threw his light saber at the man. The light saber had struck the man directly through the head, killing him. Darth Vader fell to the ground, slowly getting up. The Sith looked around, the setting was still the same. Maybe it was just like a videogame and he had to kill the boss before he could proceed to the next level.

So, he walke over several hills and finally, after traveling several miles, found a city. The city was enveloped by giant black clouds. Thunder and lightning came from the clouds. The Sith saw a man with an orange cape and an orange head band standing on a building. The man was laughing evily. Darth Vader saw that the man had a blade with weird energy around it. Darth Vader asked himself where these people got these blades.
Darth Vader's training Balrog_sword

Darth Vader knew that that man was probably the boss. Darth Vader raced at him and said, "Give up or I will kill you." The man replied with a grin, "Foolish Sith warrior, you can not defeat anyone far as strong as me. My blood is blended with the Engrathum clan. I can summon anything I want with the Balrog Blade!" Before Darth Vader could say anything, the man muttered, "Schneschka frento jierda!!"

(Not done)
Back to top Go down
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

Male Number of posts : 8
Power : 800
Job : Sith Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Darth Vader's training Left_bar_bleue49 / 10049 / 100Darth Vader's training Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 445
Str : 530
Force : 350
Int : 74
Spd : 460
Money : 650
Bp : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader's training   Darth Vader's training Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:45 am

With these words, a giant, golden dragon stepped into the world. Bright as a flaming sun, the dragon hung before Darth Vader. Small electric shocks appeared and disappeared around the dragons body. The dragon's body appeared to be on fire as the brilliant dawn illuminated its golden scales. Darth Vader was impressed by the enormous dragon.

The graceful beast grabbed Darth Vader between its talons, slowly squishing the Sith between its claws. The man said, "Die by the power of my dragon or join me and become my servant." Darth Vader didn't have much of a choice.Or he would be killed ina simulator, or he would join this guy and later on kill him.

The warrior said, "I will join you....." Darth Vader whispered softly after that, "For now." The dragon released Darth Vader and roared in the sky. THen it started moving its wings as if it were trying to fly. Smal whirlwinds appeared around Darth Vader. The Sith warrior threw his arm forward, making the wirlwinds didsappear with force.

The man grinned and said, "You passed the first test." He then added, "Come with me." The two of them then started their journey. Where they wet, no one knew. Not even Darth Vader knew that. They crossed many lakes, rivers, and at one point had to take a boat because they had to cross a sea.

Darth Vader and the man arrived at a very big dojo. The two of them entered. The man said, "Almost forgot to tell you, my name is Takahashi." The Sith warrior said, "I have no intention to tell you my name." "I like your attitude," Said Takahashi. Darth Vader commented on this, "If you have seen just as much as me, you would exactly reply the same way at those kind of questions."

Takahashi said," I do not know your power, so I want you to fight me in a hand-to-hand combat fight.'' Takahashi raced at Darth Vader and tried a punch at his face. Darth Vader moved his head a little to the left to dodge the attack. The strong Sith warrior raced at Takahashi, going for a kick to the gut and then a open-handed blow to his face.

(not done)
Back to top Go down
Yoda

Yoda

Male Number of posts : 148
Power : 2850
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green Lightsaber,Blue LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Darth Vader's training Left_bar_bleue71 / 10071 / 100Darth Vader's training Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1469
Str : 1720
Force : 1180
Int : 152
Spd : 1050
Money : 500
Bp : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader's training   Darth Vader's training Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:54 pm

4x story gain for 1st and 3x for 2nd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darth Vader's training   Darth Vader's training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darth Vader's training
Page 1 of 1