Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darth Bane's Training 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Male Number of posts : 52
Power : 4400
Weapon(s) : 2 Red Double Sabers
Good or Evil :
Darth Bane's Training 4 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Darth Bane's Training 4 Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 2300
Str : 2700
Force : 2140
Int : 198
Spd : 2700
Money : 4300
Bp : 4
Master/ Aprrentice : None
Army : None
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Darth Bane's Training 4 Empty
PostSubject: Darth Bane's Training 4   Darth Bane's Training 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:59 pm

Darth Bane lay on his bed sweating. He was having a nightmare about him and Revan. He kept killing him over and over again. He woke up screaming and shouting out his name. He was filled with anger and hate and started smashing his room up. He lashed out with the force and started ripping it apart. He started crushing the rooms sturture points and screaming.

" REVAN!!!"

He burst threw his door and walked down the hallway killing everything in his path. He was aboard his flagship doing a inspection of the ship. He was killing soldiers left and right of him and kept punching the walls. The walls near him started to buckle as he screamed out. He was using his raw force power to destroy everything in his path. He took out his light sabers and started carving ancient Sith writing into the wall. The ships captain put down the blast doors to try and keep Darth Bane in one area. Darth Bane walked up to the door and ripped it off the walls.

The raw power in him had awoken himself and he couldn't control his own rage. He snapped the soldiers necks on his way to the bridge.

" Darth Bane calm down now you will destroy everything unless you stop now," Shouted the trooper at Darth Bane.

" The power I can feel you kept me from this raw power how dare you, I can could crush this whole ship if I wanted you held me back so did everyone."

The Trooper was baffled. Darth Bane obviously saw the trooper as someone else. He quickly ran the other way cowering.

Darth Bane just ran off killing everything and feeding his rage for his kills. He got into the bridge and started killing off the crew. One by one he cut them in half and beheaded them.

He started to pull the ship down towards the surface with his power. He turned off all power supplies to the engines and hanger bay. The ships in the hanger bay flew out of it and straight into space. The ship started to pick up speed and everyone tried to get to there escape pods. Darth Bane locked the escape pods in place with his authorization code making sure only he was leaving.

He burst out of the command center and ran towards his escape pods crushing everything in his way. He got to his escape pod and saw hundreds of his men running down the hallway trying to get into that escape pod. Darth Bane held out his 2 hands and crushed the bulkheads ripping the 2 corridors in half and realizing them into space. Darth Bane walked into the escape and launched it.

He watched as the ship fell into the ground and blew up leaving no evidence of what he had done. When he landed he was met with some military personell. Darth Bane had calmed down now and had control of himself again.

" Sir what happened on the ship"

" A spy on-board set off a bomb disabling all life support and power luckily I had my helmet on which saved my life, no one survived."

Darth Bane walked off to a shuttle that was waiting for him and left. He could feel a new power inside of him and he was willing to use it now more than ever.

His ship slowly landed on the ground of Saleucami. He has decided to find the man who had done this to him. Lord Revan. Though Lord Revan was nearly impossible to get to, he decided to go for his men. A Sith temple was located 20 miles East.

He got on his rover and drove for miles. He reached the temple within 30 minutes. 4 Sith guards stood outside. Darth Bane sat for a minute before exiting the car. They began walking towards Darth Bane holding their light sabers. "Lord Bane, how may we help you?" One asked. "I will show you..."

He said pulling out his duel sided light saber. He flipped it all over his body cutting the guard into pieces. The other 3 unsheathed their light sabers, attacking Bane. He deflected every hit, throwing a few back. He jumped backwards force pushing them backwards into the temple. They hit the wall falling to the ground. Darth Bane ran up to the temple slicing at them.

They deflected as many as possible though slowly they fell to Darth Bane's blade. Darth Bane entered the temple. To his surprise it was empty. All but one man sitting on the Royal Throne. "YOU! You stole my throne! YOU WILL PAY!" He yelled leaping forward. The man was Lord Gregora. He was a new Sith Lord, who was not very powerful.

Darth Bane stopped in the middle of the air, focusing his power. "DIE!!!" He yelled raising his arm and bringing them down quickly. He landed on the ground them walked towards the door. "What are you doing?" Lord Gregora said standing. Darth Bane simply chuckled and left the temple, getting on his rover and leaving.

Lord Gregora began hearing a blood curdling hurdle of metal. He looked up to see a giant space station hurdle towards the temple. 'Holy SH......." He yelled as the station slammed into the temple leveling it. Darth Bane returned to his ship, looking for the next Man in line.

Last edited by Darth Bane on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoda

Yoda

Male Number of posts : 148
Power : 2850
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green Lightsaber,Blue LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Darth Bane's Training 4 Left_bar_bleue71 / 10071 / 100Darth Bane's Training 4 Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1469
Str : 1720
Force : 1180
Int : 152
Spd : 1050
Money : 500
Bp : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Darth Bane's Training 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Bane's Training 4   Darth Bane's Training 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:03 pm

5x story gain this guy is crazy
Back to top Go down

Darth Bane's Training 4
Page 1 of 1