Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oryan

Oryan

Male Number of posts : 70
Power : 850
Job : jedi Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu) Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 447
Str : 300
Force : 350
Int : 102
Spd : 430
Money : 720
Bp : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu) Empty
PostSubject: Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu)   Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:53 am

Darth Oryan medatites as he get a transmission from Darth Sithous." what is thy bidding my master." He said as he bows to him."Darth Oyran I need you to get someone for me." Darth Sithous said." Want me to kill him?" Oryan said as he looks at him." No I need you to rescue him." Darth Sithous said as he smiles." I won't question you master I will see what I can do." Oryan said as the transmission was over he get up and grabs his saber and put his hood on he looks at the planet." Hmm so he is on Hoth. Hmm alright let go." Oryan said as he walks towards his master ship as it flys towards the planet hoth. The imperial went with him to hoth as they start to look for the missing man." My master We have landed on hoth and procceding to the crash site." Oryan said in the transmassion" Good Darth Oryan I want you to be sure that You rescue the person so he will be captured by me that why i gave you a blue lightsaber for only a short peirdo of time so once you rescue him you can show him who you really are." Darth Sithous said as Oryan nods." Yes my master" Oryan see the transmission as he looks at the troopers." I want you all to search and find the man any rebals you see kill them on sight. You know the plan I will disgised myself as the jedi knight but, when I bring him to the land zone I want you to capture him as soon as possable. Remeber we want him alive. Not dead." Oryan said as the troopers nods and they get the ships ready. As Darth Oryan use the power of the jedi he was unbelievable strong as he ran towards the man and smiles." Are you Sentor Orgona?" Oryan said. " Yes I am who are you?" Orgona asked as he looks at him. " I am Smith a Jedi knight I am here to rescue." Oryan said as he led him out of the base. When they got out of the base the Army of troopers surrended him but when he see Oryan walking over he turns and smiles at him and than throws the blue light saber away and draws his red one out." Heh My master need you alive." He said as he looks at him as Orgona eyes widen as he was taken away by the imperial troopers but Orgona knew something wasn't right he remeber Oryan he was one of the Jedi who was a good at one time but, still he wounders why did Smith became a Sith. What happened to him. As he pounders to these question Oryan walks towards his cell and sat across from him." Orgona I am still thinking about betraying my master." Oryan said." I don't know what to do anymore I try to find out who I am and why my brother was on the darkside." Oryan said as he looks down. Orgona Looks at him."Well I was going to say you should ask yoda." Orgona said as he sees Oryan looking down." I dont know if they will ever forgive me. I can't turn back." Oryan said as he get up." My master will be here soon." Oryan said as the ships lands in the death star. As Oryan was walking out Oryan and grabs his light saber and cuts the troopers and grabs Orogana and brings him to the shutter and flys towards away from the death star. as he brings him to Corusant and brings him to the jedi temple and thinks and sighs and walks away.

(done ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Oryan

Oryan

Male Number of posts : 70
Power : 850
Job : jedi Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu) Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 447
Str : 300
Force : 350
Int : 102
Spd : 430
Money : 720
Bp : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu)   Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:28 am

can some one grade this?
Back to top Go down
Anakin
Admin
Anakin

Male Number of posts : 204
Power : 2.800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Blue LightSaber, Green Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu) Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu) Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1.220
Str : 1.580
Force : 1.080
Int : 142
Spd : 1.210
Money : 760
Bp : 6.5
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu)   Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:42 pm

you can get the gain and 1x story gain.
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rpg-online.actieforum.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu)   Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darth Oryan becoming Good? ( The big resceu)
Page 1 of 1