Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The history of Darth Oryan .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oryan

Oryan

Male Number of posts : 70
Power : 850
Job : jedi Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
The history of Darth Oryan . Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100The history of Darth Oryan . Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 447
Str : 300
Force : 350
Int : 102
Spd : 430
Money : 720
Bp : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

The history of Darth Oryan . Empty
PostSubject: The history of Darth Oryan .   The history of Darth Oryan . Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Long ago during the war of the clone wars. A young Jedi Knight name Smith William was one of the intresting man with ways of the force. Some say that he wasn't as great as he should be when something was always on his mind. Smith believed that the siths can be saved once again but, it was diffuclted to prove this threoy. Smith was sent to forset of Yavin 4 to go after his brother who was a sith lord as well. Smith was sent to capture the planet. However his plan on capturing the planet would soon to be a bait. As the young Jedi knight force to fight against his own brother to get the planet back his feelings was grow stronger as they fought. The loud hmming sound of the sabers clashing against one another the rage in both of their eyes grew hatered to one another. This was the first step of the dark side of the force. As he watchs his brother satisfied that he was making him hate him. Smith done the unthinkable that will cost him his own family and his threoy on saving his own brother. With him lifthing his brother up he grabs his lightsaber and stabs him in the stomach and cuts him in half as he throws him to the ground he press the button to deactive the lightsaber." Mission complete. Get the transmission ready soilder I will report the mission to the Jedi Temple." The young Jedi said as he looks at his brother he picks him up and put him on a stone like platform as he put leaves, logs,and grass on top of his brother. Smith grabs a stick and set it on fire as he brings it to his brother. Smith sighs and set him on fire. One of the clone soilder goes to Smith." Sir the concial a waits for you." The trooper said." Thank you." Smith said as he walks towards the transmission and looks at them." Mission on capturing Yavin 4 was succesful one." Smith said as he trys to hide the feelings." Good job but, I sense you lost some one close to you? Was your brother on the planet?" Mace asked as he saw Smith noding quietly." Yes master forgive me I tryed to avoid him but we knew this couldn't be avoided one way or another one of us was going to be walking out the victory but, lost of someone close to us. Forgive me I shouldn't think just think atleast some good came out of it master that one sith we have to worry about." Smith said as he removes the hood." Do you wish me to come back master?" He asked. Mace looks at the other jedi master and they nod." Yes smith you may come back Windu out." Mace said as the transmission was cut short. Smith looks at the soilders." Alright back up your things we going back to Coruscant." Smith said as he walks to the Transportor as he sighs. As soon as the ships take off the confiderat was making blockades around the planet as they returned to the Curiser. Smith see 2 ships that was blocking there way he looks at them." Okay listen up it 1,000 of use against 10,000 of them I know we wont stand a chances if we dont have the stragey that could turn the tide against into our favor. Anythoughts?" Smith said as he looks at them." Well sir I surggest to call reinforcement but we have to hold out until than we cant do anything."One of them stated. Smith sighs as he thinks."If we do than it will be awhile." Smith said." Okay good call. Alright troops listen up I want all of you to foucs on our flanks. so bomber will go a head and go after the capital ship our west side of the ship. Fighter keep eye out for both bomber protect them but destory the other bomber if they become a threat. Squaderon 2 I want you to go in and land inside the curiser with the transport we have Fighters protect them at all cost. As for me I will make transmission for reninforcements." Smith said.

To be countined........
Back to top Go down
Oryan

Oryan

Male Number of posts : 70
Power : 850
Job : jedi Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
The history of Darth Oryan . Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100The history of Darth Oryan . Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 447
Str : 300
Force : 350
Int : 102
Spd : 430
Money : 720
Bp : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: The history of Darth Oryan .   The history of Darth Oryan . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:47 am

Smith see the man to get into their ships and flys away towards they location. Attacking them as Smith gave a tansmission to the temple that they need help. When they got the tansmission they couldn't sent any help. When he ran toward the second Squadren he looked at them with dissappointment." We are on our own I am sorry." Smith said to them through the Ferquance as the young jedi landed with his crew in the curiser to take it down. Smith draws his lightsaber and looks down with darkness in his eyes as he was annoyed that the Jedi couldn't sent reninforcement. Annoyed that he had to watch his soilders die with out help. With all of this was going on his dark side grew as he fires a force lighting at them he walks towards the droids as they were lifted in mid-air as he would than slam to them to the ground the clone grew closer as they made it to the cockpit of the ships." Alright man listen up I want you 7 to work control on this. The rest of you get back to the ship." Smith said as he looks at them. The darkside grew stronger with in him as he sense a sith as he looks at her." What you want?" Smith said." I want you to die." She shouts as she ran towards but, saw Smith wasn't in a great mood. He lanches a force Lighting at her as she scream in pain and than grabs his saber and kill her." Tsk 2 down alot more to go." he said as he looks at the ship as it fires at the captial ship plus with the Republican Cursier firing as well it made the captal ship being ripped apart. They would escape with the Republican Curiser and the Confedration Curiser ships as they return to Coruscant. The Republican watches as the two ships land. Smith comes out to see Obi Wan." Master Kenobe I have been execpting you." Smith said as he saw his master eyes widen." You alright you don't look so good." Master Kenobe said." Yeah I am fine just need to rest that all I been on that planet for 12 days and let me tell you something master that it was quiet annoying that all." Smith said now storming off. Palatine looks at him." What worng Smith?" Palatine asked." It this war I feel like.....it will never end." Smith said." I don't understand why caring and protecting someone can be something evil I always ask that question to myself." Smith said as he clutchs the saber." Maybe it isn't maybe......it is good but, the jedi been keeping secreat that maybe they are evil." Palatine said. Smith looks down." I don't know maybe." He than see Obi Wan walking in." The Councile want you Smith." Obi Wan said as Smith walks towards them." Young William mind What is it on?" Yoda asked as he looks at him." It this war I feel it like not getting us no where my master I just......just that it feels like forever and the siths coming out of no where it worries me that.....what if it something big or worse what if this whole war is nothing but a setup?" Smith said." I know how you feel but, don't let it get into your head." Mace said." I know master forgive me.....just that the more I fight I feel the darkness pluging me. I can't escape it when I fight you saw me when we were in training seasion against the doird." Smith said." I know but, You can control it Anykian will help you." Obi wan said." Thank you master" Smith said as he walks out." Something about that boy bother me." Mace said." He worrying to much about the war." One jedi master said." Maybe it cause he couldn't save his brother from the darkness." The other one said." Or maybe it something else he just hasn't been the same for the past 2 years it like he can't control the dark side." Obi wan said." Close eye on him we must. Young William hard on inside of his heart to be sure feelings don't cloud his judgment." Yoda said. as he sighs. Smith walks towards the ship and flys towards Count Dooku flag ship with some of the sith of his own the siths turn to look at Smith he looks at Count Dooku." I wish to learn the way of the dark side of the force." Smith said as he looks at Count Dooku." Ah the young Jedi Knight Smith William hmm you are much wrothy adversor alright kill one of my student than you will accoeted." Count Dooku said as he than saw the one of the newer one get stabed in the chest and get cut." Well that was fast....Your in Darth Oryan." Count Dooku said." Thank you master." Oryan said as he get up and looks at him as he smiles evily.
Back to top Go down
Darth Hellzone

Darth Hellzone

Male Number of posts : 30
Power : 650
Job : Sith Padawan
Weapon(s) : One saber in each hand
Good or Evil :
The history of Darth Oryan . Left_bar_bleue42 / 10042 / 100The history of Darth Oryan . Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 280
Str : 270
Force : 180
Int : 80
Spd : 200
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: The history of Darth Oryan .   The history of Darth Oryan . Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:00 am

Ah, pretty good

5x for the first
and 3x second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The history of Darth Oryan .   The history of Darth Oryan . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The history of Darth Oryan .
Page 1 of 1