Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Wookies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zufron

Zufron

Male Number of posts : 80
Power : 2150
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Hunting Wookies Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Hunting Wookies Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1,070
Str : 1,310
Force : 870
Int : 124
Spd : 980
Money : 590
Bp : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Hunting Wookies Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Wookies   Hunting Wookies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:09 am

Zufron walks through one the wookies burnt down Village, Looking around with a smile on his face, He says "Well, who ever did this has my admiration, he must be a very talented sith" Laughing he looks for a Wookie so he can actually kill something,after looking for a couple hours He spots a kid Wookie Siting by his mother crying For help,going up to him he picks him up and ask "Hey kid, where are the rest of the Wookies, tell me and i Might spare you ", the wookie Starts Babbling in his Native tongue, Getting Aggravated Because Zufron cant understand with the kid babbling like he was, He Said "Never mind, ill find them my self", taking His saber out and Passing it in front of the kid He Cut a Fistful of The wookies Fur of, and said "Dont tell anyone we met,understand if you do nod your head if your don't Then......it wont be good", The Wookie Nodded and Zufron put his saber away and Said, "Good now,Lead me to The rest of your villagers"

Couple minuets later Zufron and the wookie Walk into a medow,where the Rest of the wookies were, Zufron told the wookie he did a good job,and then Punched him,Leaving him unconscious in the woods above,zufron Starts going down hill while pulling his lightsaber out He jumped The Rest of the way down hill,The Guards saw him When he jumped the rest of the way down the hill The Guards Started ringing the bell, Zufron heard them ringing the bell and saw a Lazer arrow Heading toward him, Raising his Light saber Zufron Deflects The lazer arrow and Ran the rest of the way and stabbed the first guard, then Used Force lightning On the Second Guard Slashing the wookie while he Was being electrocuted,Zufron then went up to the gate and Slashed it in a Cross shape Cut, going through the gate Zufron Saw no one on the streets or Houses saying,"Well,crap guess that alarm was the warning to Get Out of the village",zufron Frustrated, kicks at the ground wondering where they went, but he remembers the Wookie kid turning around he ran back to the hills

after a couple of minuets going back up the hill He looks for the Wookie kid but connot Find him,He started Cursing hes foolish Decision, After Retrieving his cape He walks back to his ship he left hidden back at the Burnt down Village,
Back to top Go down
Mace
Admin
Mace

Male Number of posts : 65
Power : 1,800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Purple Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Hunting Wookies Left_bar_bleue58 / 10058 / 100Hunting Wookies Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 720
Str : 1,070
Force : 770
Int : 120
Spd : 960
Money : 60
Bp : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Hunting Wookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Wookies   Hunting Wookies Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:15 am

story train x2 and -1 allignment.
Back to top Go down

Hunting Wookies
Page 1 of 1