Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zufron

Zufron

Male Number of posts : 80
Power : 2150
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1,070
Str : 1,310
Force : 870
Int : 124
Spd : 980
Money : 590
Bp : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting   Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:46 pm

Zufron was walking hoping to find a planet to kill Siths or jedi's,Zufron Starts Whistling , hours later, Guys Voice"Hello i hope you are prepared to die Young Jedi" a sith padawan says,Zufron Pulls his lightsaber out and says "Oh Finally Something to kill" , zufron charges at the sith Using Force choke and Slashes The sith padawan 15 times ,the Sith padawan Spews blood up and says"Y-your a Sith t-t-too*Coughs up blood* i am sorry,i-i-i did not known p-p-please save me ", zufron puts the saber at the siths neck and Slashes His Head off , ,after Zufron Puts his saber away he says "poor young Sith,*Smirk* Have fun in He11 ",and then Starts whistling again Then zufron finds 2 jedis one with pruple Saber and one with Blue, Sparing together, Zufron Smirks and Force lifts The wielder of The pruple Saber and slams him into The Blue saber Cutting him in half, Zufron without warning Pulls out his saber and Runs up to the Jedi and kicks Him 12 Feet away, zufron then jumps up and Slashes 16 Tims at the jedi, Cutting his, hands and Feet off,And A Shallow Cut in in his chest, The Jedi Knight Yells In pain ""AHHHHHH, KILL ME, KILL ME, NOW OH GOD PLEASE KILL ME NOW", Zufron Smirks At the jedi And says "Alright ill do it slowly *Laughing Evilly*",Zurfron starts Force Choking The young Jedi,zurfron Then Decides To End it quickly, Zurfron Stabs The young Jedi, And Puts his saber away saying "Well that should fill the quota For today" Starts Back to the ship while whistling
Back to top Go down
Anakin
Admin
Anakin

Male Number of posts : 204
Power : 2.800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Blue LightSaber, Green Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1.220
Str : 1.580
Force : 1.080
Int : 142
Spd : 1.210
Money : 760
Bp : 6.5
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting   Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:55 pm

1x story gain

(but don't post on every planet, you can fly to another but not 3 planets in 1day)
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rpg-online.actieforum.com/index.htm

Darth Zufron Sith and jedi Hunting
Page 1 of 1