Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadow

shadow

Male Number of posts : 11
Good or Evil :
revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith) Empty
PostSubject: revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith)   revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:52 am

"well this looks different. I wonder why the planet looks like this?" I say. "BAH!!! no matter I will kill everyone here anyways." I say before killing everyone using his claws. soon I finds a man in a cloak. "I am going to kill everyone on this wretched planet! DIE!!!" I say before rushing the stranger in a cloak. however the cloaked man takes out a glowing sword and tries to slash me. however I dodge using my wings to fly faster so I am able to dodge. but he manages to nick my tail. In rage I grab him and head-butt him repeatedly. soon he is in great pain. He drops his sword and I pick it up. Then with some kind of magic he pushes me back. I then grab his sword and throw it at him and somehow I use my own magic to pull it back after slicing him in two with the glowing sword. In happiness I decide to kill everyone on the planet. I soon find a baby and I eat him whole, slowly digesting it. as the mother cries I decide to kill her. so I slice her in two. soon I repeat the killing that I did before but this was far more fun. "MUAHAHAHAHAH!!! I have gotten my revenge. I then notice a spaceship. I then steal it and bring it into a house.
Back to top Go down
Anakin
Admin
Anakin

Male Number of posts : 204
Power : 2.800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Blue LightSaber, Green Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith) Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith) Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1.220
Str : 1.580
Force : 1.080
Int : 142
Spd : 1.210
Money : 760
Bp : 6.5
Registration date : 2008-09-10

revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith)   revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

1x story gain
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rpg-online.actieforum.com/index.htm

revenge of the dragon sith(beginning of life as a sith)
Page 1 of 1