Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

landing on coursant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oryan

Oryan

Male Number of posts : 70
Power : 850
Job : jedi Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
landing on coursant Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100landing on coursant Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 447
Str : 300
Force : 350
Int : 102
Spd : 430
Money : 720
Bp : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

landing on coursant Empty
PostSubject: landing on coursant   landing on coursant Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:39 pm

The young Jedi came out of hyperspace as he would than look at the planet" I sense a Sith I knew it master yoda isn't around" Oryan slowly clutchs his fist and goes towards the landing in the Jedi's tempal's hanger he get out slowly looks around he draws his saber" He still around I sense a trap" Oryan said as he stops he looks around. The young jedi slowly goes towards the door and places his hand on the hand scanner. The door opens as he saw the bodies of jedi lay infront of him" It like from....." His memory haunts him as he killed an army clones and jedi back when he was a sith he shakes his head and kept walking. The Jedi stops and turns the saber off as he looks down " I knew it the sith is here I just need to avoid him I am still learning on my jedi ways." Oryan slowly goes to the becan room and slowly tells all jedi to not come to the planet coursant. Oryan heads towards the secaraty room as he learns the on why the jedi tempel was dead. " I see so your still here" he cross his arms and sighs.
Back to top Go down

landing on coursant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star wars : The Dark Ages :: Planets :: Coruscant-
Jump to: