Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need your help Darth Maul.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Maul

Darth Maul

Male Number of posts : 12
Power : 350
Job : Sith Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red lightsaber
Good or Evil :
I need your help Darth Maul. Left_bar_bleue49 / 10049 / 100I need your help Darth Maul. Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 240
Str : 210
Force : 140
Int : 44
Spd : 140
Registration date : 2008-09-13

I need your help Darth Maul. Empty
PostSubject: I need your help Darth Maul.   I need your help Darth Maul. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:42 pm

It was dark on the planet of Naboo, the capital city looked deserted to the causal eye but the close observer could faintly make out a dark silouette at the top of the market building. The figure seemed to be holding something in his hand.

"Do you see that Master Buja?" a young jedi was looking at the figure with his master, Buja. "Yes Skina, but what could it be? I seems to be strong with the force." Skina the young jedi took a few steps closer while Buja fingered his weapon, the lightsaber, weapon of the Sith and the Jedi alike. Skina suddenly started running forward toward the figure. "Skina! No!", but it was to late. The figure moved suddenly and a red light burst from his right hand. Suddenly the figure surged towards Skina with his arm raised, before Skina could draw his saber he met the figure along with the red saber. Before Buja could help Skina was cut down, his body sliding apart in halves. "NO Skina!!!" Buja drew his green saber in a flash and rushed towards the figures back, which was facing him.

Just as Buja got to the figure another red beam of light emitted from the back of the saber. Buja could stop in time and ran straight into it. The figure twisted his wrist, beheading Buja. The red beams of light vanished and the figure put his saber back into his belt.

Then the shadowy menace pulled something round from his pocket, it clicked a button and a small blue hologram appeared. "Darth Maul, I need your help. The time has come to destroy the base of the dark jedi. You know what to do." The hologram disappeared and Darth Maul placed the disk back into his pocket.

Darth Maul pulled something from his pocket that made a sound like a teapot going off. Suddenly something appeared in the sky and zoomed towards Darth Maul. It stopped just infront of him. After placing the thing in his pocket again Darth Maul did an elegant flip into the air and landed on the bike infront of him.

He reached up and twisted a handle, the bike set off at once through the city, soon it left the outer quarter and a ship appeared across a long field. The bike crossed this span in seconds and, slowing down, made it's way up a small ramp in the bottom of the ship. It stopped and Darth Maul got off with a sweep of his cloak and made his way to the control station.

He set coordinates to a small planet known as Hectid. Darth Maul sat down in a seat and began to meditate, waiting for the long trip to come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Yoda

Yoda

Male Number of posts : 148
Power : 2850
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green Lightsaber,Blue LightSaber
Good or Evil :
I need your help Darth Maul. Left_bar_bleue71 / 10071 / 100I need your help Darth Maul. Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1469
Str : 1720
Force : 1180
Int : 152
Spd : 1050
Money : 500
Bp : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-17

I need your help Darth Maul. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need your help Darth Maul.   I need your help Darth Maul. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:43 pm

2x story gain
Back to top Go down

I need your help Darth Maul.
Page 1 of 1