Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meditating Mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zufron

Zufron

Male Number of posts : 80
Power : 2150
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Meditating Mind Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Meditating Mind Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1,070
Str : 1,310
Force : 870
Int : 124
Spd : 980
Money : 590
Bp : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Meditating Mind Empty
PostSubject: Meditating Mind   Meditating Mind Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:05 am

Zufron walks through the Baron Desert's of Tatoonie. Trying To find a place to meditate And Rest his Body, After Walking for what seemed Like eternity Zufron Happens Across a shrine these people pray to, After going to the Person who runs this monastery and asking if he may meditate here,The Priest Ask Who i am And i say " i Am a jedi Knight Seeking Atonement for my mind and Body" The Priest says yes after Hearing who i am, huh i guess Even jedi knights are known here. Following the Priest zufron Follows Him through a door and sees a Alter and a Pillow in front of it, Asking the Priest what that Stuff was for Zufron Sees the Priest go over to it and Kneel on the pillow. "Oh' Zufron says and Follows the Priest Example. Kneeling Down Zufron Starts Meditating trying to feel all those around him and The Universe, after Days of Meditating Zufron Hears a noise behind him. he Sense a Presence . a dark Evil dank. presence, Turning around zufron sees a man in a robe with a Red lightsaber,

going over to his cape zufron pulls his lightsaber out asking who this man was, The man " i am Darth Feven, and i have come to kill you Traitor" Raising his light saber .Feven Strikes down with all his might Then Spins around and Kicks Zufron in the stomach.

Blocking the Lightsaber attack Zufron Did not see the kick aimed his way.feeling the kick Zufron was sent Flying across the room .Standing up zufron Cast Force punch on the Sith. feven was sent flying into a wall. Running a feven Zufron Stab him in the Chest and Sent Him Flying out the door way and into the head priest. who was standing right in front of the door Listening to the fighting going on, seeing the preist at the door zufron assumed he was the one who lead the sith to him, Going over to him zufron lifts him up by his collar and asked the Priest why he gave him up, the priest said he was Already working for the siths. While they where talking other priest gathered around them wondering what was going on, Seeing that the priest did not known what was going on he Said To Them. "Preist this man works for the siths, that is why i am Holding him right now. if you wish to known more ask him your self" Throwing the Preist at Them He Went back into his room and Gathered his things and left the monastery,
Back to top Go down
Anakin
Admin
Anakin

Male Number of posts : 204
Power : 2.800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Blue LightSaber, Green Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Meditating Mind Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100Meditating Mind Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1.220
Str : 1.580
Force : 1.080
Int : 142
Spd : 1.210
Money : 760
Bp : 6.5
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Meditating Mind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating Mind   Meditating Mind Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:04 pm

3x story gain
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rpg-online.actieforum.com/index.htm

Meditating Mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star wars : The Dark Ages :: Tatooine-
Jump to: