Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Naztec Base

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mace
Admin
Mace

Male Number of posts : 65
Power : 1,800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Purple Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
The Naztec Base Left_bar_bleue58 / 10058 / 100The Naztec Base Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 720
Str : 1,070
Force : 770
Int : 120
Spd : 960
Money : 60
Bp : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Naztec Base Empty
PostSubject: The Naztec Base   The Naztec Base Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:51 am

Mace stood at the edge of the Naztec’s base camp. The Naztecs were a group of anarchist aliens, who wanted to destroy the government to turn Coruscant into an anarchist planet. That may seem dangerous, but their numbers were small and weak. They posed very little threat. In fact, most of the new members were just kids who thought it was ‘cool’. They only had about ten actual fighters, but that was not near enough to do any damage. Despite that, Mace Windu was about to charge into their camp. The Jedi was happy with his gradually increasing power, and he was noticeably stronger than when he had begun his training. But, he felt close to something. Like, nearly to the next step. He felt he would come to no conclusion if he dwelt on it, and that it would just be better if he got stronger so he could reach that step. Which brought him here.

Currently there were only three of the ten fighters previously mentioned before inside the camp. Five were in jail for attempted murder, and the other two were fighting it out in the court rooms trying to get some supporters and rights for anarchists. Windu thought that should be more than enough to put up a good fight for him. He entered the camp.

Immediately two youngsters stepped in front of the gate. “Not so fast, mister!” Said the taller of the two, who had messy brown hair and a scar across his left cheek. “This area is off limits!”

“I’ve come to speak to your leaders. This land is still required to pay taxes, regardless of who is on top of it.” Mace said calmly.

“That’s dumb!” Said the younger one. He was VERY young now that Windu looked at him, eleven maybe. He was short for his age with equally short blonde hair.

“Shut up, kid.” Said the taller one, who seemed around fourteen or fifteen. Then he looked back at Mace and spoke. “We have our own government here, and we don’t pay taxes to you oppressors.” He had a determined face and a bit of muscle on his slim body. Mace considered him.

“So, boy, you are saying that you are your own government? And that we should attack and take you over?” The boy’s face looked troubled for a moment then he hardened it up. He was about to speak when the younger of the two interrupted their conversation.

“Ha ha! Good going Keey!” He snorted, then ran inside the gate to inform the stronger three of Keey’s stupidity.

“Rr, no doubt he is going to tell on me.” The tall boy glared at Mace. “You will pay for this, Jedi scum!” With surprising speed he pulled out a light saber and turned it on. Even so, a trained Jedi could pull his out faster. Mace blocked all the boy’s attacks. Suddenly his feet were gone from under him and he fell. He just barely avoided the light saber slamming down near his head by use of a force push. He leaped up and swung his light saber, the boy swinging his to block it. After about a second after they clashed the boy’s cheaply made ancient piece of junk fell apart.

“Listen boy,” Windu said, “this is no place for you. You have talent, a lot of it. Wasting it away in this joke of a place to die or worse should be a crime.”

“I have…talent? What do you mean?”

“I mean you have a lot of potential. You have strength, speed, and skill. Aside from that, I think I feel the spark of the Force within you. But, your equipment is poor and your movements rough and wasteful. If you were to get proper training and were well equipped, you could become a skilled warrior.” After a short pause to scan the boy’s face for his emotions, and deciding it was positive, he continued, “Come with me back to the Jedi temple. Make a name for yourself in the world.”

A few hours later two warriors set out for the Jedi temple. He didn’t get his fight, but he did find a wonderful edition to the Jedi. All in all, not a bad day. Not a bad day at all.
Back to top Go down
Yoda

Yoda

Male Number of posts : 148
Power : 2850
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green Lightsaber,Blue LightSaber
Good or Evil :
The Naztec Base Left_bar_bleue71 / 10071 / 100The Naztec Base Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1469
Str : 1720
Force : 1180
Int : 152
Spd : 1050
Money : 500
Bp : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-17

The Naztec Base Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Naztec Base   The Naztec Base Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:27 am

5x gain story +3 alligment
Back to top Go down

The Naztec Base
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star wars : The Dark Ages :: Planets :: Coruscant-
Jump to: