Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoda's story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoda

Yoda

Male Number of posts : 148
Power : 2850
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green Lightsaber,Blue LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Yoda's story Left_bar_bleue71 / 10071 / 100Yoda's story Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1469
Str : 1720
Force : 1180
Int : 152
Spd : 1050
Money : 500
Bp : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Yoda's story Empty
PostSubject: Yoda's story   Yoda's story Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:29 pm

Yoda slowly came into the Jedi Temple, even though he was only in the Archive room he could sense it, As he made way deeper he noticed a lone Dark robed figure standing.

"Palpatine," he stated clearly, even without seeing the face of the robed man. Obi-Wan had recently discovered who was behind this plot by intercepting a transmission, Mace was sent to investigate, but Yoda could sense that the great Jedi had failed. Yoda rushed to Coruscant when he felt the presence unveil itself, but he was too late.

"I see you have finally discovered my identity," Palpatine confirmed, lowering his hood. "Well done."

"Hid from us well, you did," Yoda admitted sadly. "Strong you are Sidious."

"And wiser than you," Palpatine added. "You've probably already sensed Anakin's fall."

Yoda sighed. "Lied to him you did. Clouded his vision from the truth."

"No," the Dark Lord corrected. "I allowed him to see his true potential, his real power. It was his decision in the end."

"And the Jedi of the Order?"

"Escaped or murdered," Palaptine told him. "I have no doubt though that Anakin will deal with the situation."

Yoda lowered his head in defeat, the Jedi had truly lost. Anakin had betrayed them to the Dark Lord Of The Sith. The Dark Lord. Yoda couldn't believe it, right in front of him the entire time stood Sidious; the one who would bring their downfall. He had noticed things in the past, but put them aside. Why? Why was he so foolish? Why did he underestimate the Dark Lord's power?

Palpatine grinned menacingly, he suddenly unleashed a wave of Force lightening at the Jedi, but he easily lifted his small hand and deflected the electricity. "You are not that strong," Yoda shot back.

Palpatine again shot lightening, but Yoda just drew it in and lowered his hand. The old Jedi smiled slightly at Palpatine's arrogance. The Dark Lord said nothing, waving a hand he sent a large pillar crashing down on Yoda. Though that did very little, the pillar suddenly exploded into pieces, when the dust cleared Yoda stood, arms out-stretch. He had used the Force to create a field of protection over him. Now it was Yoda's turn for some tricks. The wise Jedi lifted his hands above his head, Yoda was causing the ceiling to break down Palpatine. It, of course, came crashing down but Palpatine easily waved the rubble aside. Yoda again waved his hand, but this time sent a fierce wind that could throw maybe a weak Sith around, but not Sidious. Again he raised both his hands and sent the strong wind in opposite directions. Yoda finally decided to use a Sith trick, he unleashed a power blast of Force lightening at Palpatine, the Sith quickly reacted and raised both hands again taking in the blasts and sending them back. After a moment like this, the two warriors finally stopped, breathing heavily.

"Powerful you are," Yoda stated tiredly. "Engulfed you the Darkside has."

Palpatine slowly reached into his robe and removed a silver hilt, pressing a button he ignited the red blade. "Jedi, this is your final hour."

Yoda postured himself straight and used the Force to draw his Lightsaber into his right hand, the green blade ignited on impact. The two warriors circled each other a few times before Palpatine made the first move, he swiftly swung his blade for Yoda but the attack was blocked with ease. Yoda quickly jumped to the air and slashed down towards Palpatine, the attack was met in mid-air with the Sith Lord's blade. The old Jedi flipped backwards and landed with his left hand on the ground while his right was high in the air with his Lightsaber. Palpatine now struck down at Yoda, but the Jedi flipped to the side and hit at Palpatine's leg, though the Dark Lord easily twisted his blade and pushed aside the attack. Palpatine and Yoda now rushed full force into attacks, swinging their blades, and even an occasional kick. Though old, the two were powerful and strong, greater than any young man could be at their age. Yoda was suddenly threw aside, he easily flipped up, but deactivated his Lightsaber and returned it to his belt.

"Evenly matched we are," Yoda said, though his voice did not have a sense of tiring in it.

"We are forever in a deadlock," Palpatine added, putting up his blade as well.

"Upsetting that you fell," Yoda started. "Became a great Jedi, you could have."

"The Jedi are weak," Palpatine spat. "You, like your order, are a fading light in the dark! And your death will be my greatest accomplishment!" Palpatine unexpectedly used all the force he could and sent the most strongest blast of Force lightening ever at the Jedi.

Yoda was grunting as he took it all in, flashes of his skeleton could be seen every few seconds until it was done. Yoda yelped in pain and fell to the ground lifeless, devoid of any Force presence.

"It is done," Palpatine said darkly as he could feel Yoda's life leave him. The Sith Lord turned and slowly walked away.

Moments later after Palpatine had left Obi-Wan rushed in and found Yoda's body. "Master Yoda!" he cried.

He came to the body, but was surprised to see it raise up on it's own. "How?!"

"What?" Yoda asked as he stood.

"I felt your Force presence leave, I felt you die," Obi-Wan exclaimed shocked.

"An old Jedi trick that I had learned," Yoda explained. "Underestimated my alignment with the Force, Palpatine did."

"It seems so."

"Old I may be, but a fool I am not," Yoda told him. "Palpatine was the one so gullible."

"What now?" Obi-Wan wondered as they started walking.

"We escape from here," Yoda told him.

"Yes, I have already sent Leia and Padme to Alderaan with Bail," Obi-Wan started. "Luke and Artoo are awaiting us in my ship."

"Good, never return here we can," Yoda warned. "Believed dead we are, stay that way it must."

Yoda and Obi-Wan finally reached the ship and it slowly took off, easily going unnoticed.

Yoda looked from the window of the starship and said darkly: "Palpatine's reign will be harsh and grim. Vader will forever be our greatest fault. Failed the Jedi did. Gone is our Order. Only one day may his son save us. But until that day, the shroud of the Darkside will cover our souls. The Sith have truly won."
Back to top Go down
Anakin
Admin
Anakin

Male Number of posts : 204
Power : 2.800
Weapon(s) : Blue LightSaber, Green Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Yoda's story Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100Yoda's story Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1.220
Str : 1.580
Force : 1.080
Int : 142
Spd : 1.210
Money : 760
Bp : 6.5
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Yoda's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoda's story   Yoda's story Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:05 pm

I give you 5x story gain. But don't use existence characters like obi-wan and palpatine.
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rpg-online.actieforum.com/index.htm
Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Male Number of posts : 52
Power : 4400
Weapon(s) : 2 Red Double Sabers
Good or Evil :
Yoda's story Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Yoda's story Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 2300
Str : 2700
Force : 2140
Int : 198
Spd : 2700
Money : 4300
Bp : 4
Master/ Aprrentice : None
Army : None
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Yoda's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoda's story   Yoda's story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:24 am

Well. Since Yoda did it to me I might as well return the favor. Yoda your English is not good enough to write something like this.
Back to top Go down
Yoda

Yoda

Good or Evil :

Yoda's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoda's story   Yoda's story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:20 am

you think that?
Back to top Go down
Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Male Number of posts : 52
Power : 4400
Weapon(s) : 2 Red Double Sabers
Good or Evil :
Yoda's story Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Yoda's story Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 2300
Str : 2700
Force : 2140
Int : 198
Spd : 2700
Money : 4300
Bp : 4
Master/ Aprrentice : None
Army : None
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Yoda's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoda's story   Yoda's story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:40 pm

Well. Kinda know it
Back to top Go down
Yoda

Yoda

Good or Evil :

Yoda's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoda's story   Yoda's story Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:30 pm

then you are wrong
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yoda's story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoda's story   Yoda's story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yoda's story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star wars : The Dark Ages :: Planets :: Coruscant-
Jump to: