Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Bane

Darth Bane

Male Number of posts : 52
Power : 4400
Weapon(s) : 2 Red Double Sabers
Good or Evil :
The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 2300
Str : 2700
Force : 2140
Int : 198
Spd : 2700
Money : 4300
Bp : 4
Master/ Aprrentice : None
Army : None
Registration date : 2008-10-18

The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga Empty
PostSubject: The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga   The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:18 am

Darth Bane's ship landed on Polis Massa gently. He was prepared to put his final blow on the Empire, and rule it finally. 'Could Revan be alive?' He thought to himself. He entered a bar exploding with the force. Revan was still alive..... He entered it looking around. Empty. He heard footsteps from behind him. He turned. A man in a robe entered the bar. He disrobed revealing Darth Revan. "But...... I killed you? I threw a star destroyer at you! YOUR DEAD!!" Bane yelled. "You do not yet understand most aspects of the force. It is called the electric force field. It is inpenatrable, giving me time to run. Now. Lets finish this."

It was a moment that lasted only a split second, but to Darth Bane, it was fifteen years worth of work, climaxing in a battle that, for the very first time, he knew he could lose. Unlikely but altogether possible.

Darth Bane’s fist already in the air, he called upon the force immediately and closed Darth Revan’s throat, eliminating his air intake. Looking upon his rival’s face, for a moment, Darth Bane was disappointed, thinking it would be all too easy. Darth Revan smiled under his mask, his face no longer full of fear but rage. He would not let Darth Bane gain an advantage so easily. Calling on his own skill of the force, using his rage, Darth Revan opened his throat.

There was but a small moment when he felt pride over his accomplishment. The moment was fleeting however as Darth Revan launched into the air, across the room in a double flip and landed behind Darth Bane. As the blade of red energy swung through the air Darth Bane blocked it quickly igniting his saber. Both Lord’s took a step back, readied their light saber’s and studied the other.

It was about physically beating an opponent who was extremely skilled with a light Saber. Darth Bane knew otherwise, Darth Revan would not stand a chance, as Lord Gregora, Polock, and Brelak didn’t. There would be no excuses when this was over, Darth Bane thought. He would fight to Darth Revan’s supposed strengths. And he did very well.

For several minutes, Darth Bane used every bit of his skill to stop incoming blows including a few close calls. Darth Revan used his dual Saber very well; it was but a blur. He had activated his saber's ability to be flexible, again ripping the building apart. But the Dark Lord did succeed in stopping it, without taking a hit. His strategy was simple. He would outlast the Sith.

To Darth Bane, Darth Revan was moving in slow motion. The duel up to this point had been an offensive showcase on Darth Revan’s side and all defense on Darth Bane’s. As the two men locked Sabers for a final time, Darth Revan was shocked at Darth Bane’s strength, finally being thrown backwards and off his guard. Darth Bane waited.

Darth Revan stood up and charged, spinning his weapon, trying to slide it upwards as he reached Saber distance, to remove Darth Bane’s arm at the elbow. The Dark Lord saw the maneuver happen a second before it did, shuffled to the side and parried it with ease. Darth Revan again backed up and readied his stance to adapt his erect blade style. Darth Revan pressed the button on his saber, and it became erect.

Again Darth Revan charged. Reaching striking distance, the Sith lord jumped and spun to Darth Bane’s rear. Darth Bane used the force to push Darth Revan away. Revan hit a counter hard. He was full of rage and now was serious. Revan rushed at Darth Bane at an incredible speed swinging his saber side to side. Darth Bane was able to block every hit move for move. Bane jumped over Revan slicing towards his head, only to be parried each time.

Darth Revan raised his arms pulling Darth Bane to the ground. He hit the ground hard though got back up quickly lunging towards Darth Revan. At the same time Darth Revan dove towards Darth Bane and attempted to slice his back open. Darth Bane hand reached into his belt and pulled forth his dual sided lightsaber. Soon both ends were shining bright red. Darth Bane blocked the slice from Darth Revan and began slashing at Darth Revan. Darth Revan blocked as quickly as possible leaping in the air at times. Darth Bane began doing flips and somersaults in the air making the battle even more intense.

Darth Revan and Darth Bane began an onslaught of attacks. Bane twisted and turned and flipped all over the place to dodge around the attacks from Darth Revan. He then dropped low and brought one side of the saber up through Darth Revan's crotch. He quickly jumped high enough to dodge, doing a force push, sending Bane to the ground. Darth Revan jumped towards Bane doing a slice with his saber towards Bane's head. Darth Revan nearly beheaded Bane but Bane stabbed backwards with the saber just in time to catch Darth Revan's blase

Bane pulled his saber back and flipped away just before Darth Revan could swing his saber again. Turning Bane got into his stance. Revan had a particularly powerful look. Darth Bane jumped into the air and landed behind Darth Revan with a flip. Darth Bane sliced at Revan's leg but was met with a crimson blade. Bane stood strong his hands tired from the ensuing battle. Darth Revan raised his hand throwing him into the wall using the force.

Bane slammed into the wall cracking severely. He was desperate. He was being defeated, and now he had no idea what he was to do. "Well........ I guess you have defeated me Revan...... You killed my father, and now you will kill me......... Bravo! The only thing left is to restore your Empire." Bane said panting wiping blood from his mouth. "Restore it? I am going to destroy it. It is flawed because of that fool Palpatine. My entire kingdom is worthless to me. I am going to start a new Empire. With you out of the picture no one will stand in my way." Revan said laughing softly.

Bane frowned. He took out his double sided saber and threw it at Revan with all of his power. Revan knew Bane would do something foolish. He dodged to the right watching the saber fly by him. "Pathetic... With your last bit of power you waste it. Only a desperate fool would do that." Revan said approaching Bane. "And only a fool would approach a fallen SITH!!" Bane said holding his arm up. A giant blue force push exploded out of his hand sending Revan backwards. He slammed into the wall behind him.

Revan stood in mid-air. He had not fallen after hitting into the wall. He stared down. A crimson blade was sticking out of his chest. The saber Bane had thrown was sticking out of the wall, seeing as it was dual sided. Revan mumbled trying to compose his thoughts. Bane stood up and walked over to Revan. "You pathetic fool......... Killing you is a pleasure of mine, that I will fulfill. Prepare yourself for the most pain possible. Bane's arms crossed each other on his chest. A blue flame of force surrounded him. His body was engulfed by the force. It turned red and black now making him nearly invisible. "DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled as the force exploded out of his body.

Revan bursted out of the wall slamming into another, sticking into it. He was still attached to the saber. "It has only begun.." Bane said following him out of the hole in the bar. He gripped the saber stuck in Revan's chest with the force. "Now you will feel the pain I have felt........ I never met my Father.......... He didnt know about me....... Nobody knew about me......... AND YOU KILLED HIM!!" He yelled twisting the saber in Revan's chest. Revan screamed in pain. "YES SCREAM!!!! SCREAM YOU PATHETIC WORM!!!! HAHAHA YESS!!!!"

Bane had been overcome by madness. He was near insanity. He gripped the saber tight with the force and brought his hand upward in a swift motion. Darth Revan was sliced clean in half. His blood soaked the ground. Bane grabbed his saber. "You killed...... The only person I cared about......" Bane said with a tear in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Yoda

Yoda

Male Number of posts : 148
Power : 2850
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green Lightsaber,Blue LightSaber
Good or Evil :
The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga Left_bar_bleue71 / 10071 / 100The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1469
Str : 1720
Force : 1180
Int : 152
Spd : 1050
Money : 500
Bp : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-17

The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga   The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:19 am

6x story gain
Back to top Go down

The Death of Lord Revan. The end of the Bane Saga
Page 1 of 1