Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sneaking among the jedi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zufron

Zufron

Male Number of posts : 80
Power : 2150
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Sneaking among the jedi Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Sneaking among the jedi Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1,070
Str : 1,310
Force : 870
Int : 124
Spd : 980
Money : 590
Bp : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Sneaking among the jedi Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking among the jedi   Sneaking among the jedi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:19 am

Zufron Was Passing by some doors with Fighting noise comeing from them, Looking at them He Wonder what the heck was going on in there. Looking in the room He Sees 2 young padawans Sparring. Entering the room zufron leans against the wall and watches them both, after the young-lings finally Noticed Zufron They where taking a break.Going over to them zufron said "You two where pretty good What are your name?" The Padawans Looked at Each other .then they looked at him and The one on the left said "My Name is Leno Senka" and the other one said his name Was "Xeno Lakesider". Zufron the Said "Well. Would You like to spar With me....unless your to scared" Laughing He Pretends To Leave, Thinking about it the Padawans said "Wait. We take you up on your offer" Pulling out the light sabers They took their battle stance

Turning around Zufron Takes His Cape off and pulled out his saber Saying. "You Two wont be Disappointed" Force pushing Xeno Zufron then Slashed Leno 5 times,Leno Blocks 4 of the slashes but missed the 5 one trying not to yell from the pain Leno Said through clenched teeth "what the hell, We were supposed to spar Not kill each other", Smiling at the young jedis Foolishness He said "I am A Sith Lord, boys. i probably Should have told you that huh" Laughing like a maniac Zufron Leaps Over Lenos Head And Stabs Him In The back, Finally Getting Up Xeno Sees Zufron Leaping Over Leno And Raise His Saber To Finish The blow,Yelling out "no" Xeno Grabs His Lightsaber And trys to save leno But was to slow To Reach Leno in time, and had To Watch His Friend Dye Right In front of his Eyes. Screaming From Rage Xeno Attacks Zufron With a Flurry of blows Yelling over and over again " I WONT EVER FORGIVE YOU. YOU BASTARD. DIE. DIE. DIE", Zufron blocking all the blows and Laughing Madly while Saying "Good Job Padawan, Get Even more angry, Let The Bloodlust Control you even more .more" Xeno Gets Lost in his anger He Does not even Realize That he Was Slashing at the Wall over and over again. Zufreon out of the way and over by the door tells him "If you want revenge then. Get more powerful and Then Find Me On The Planet Hoth" Going over to him He Grabs the Boys Lightsaber And Knocked Him Out And put the lightsaber In the boys Hand, putting away His Light saber He Went over and Put his Cloak back on and left the room

walking out of the room Zufron Goes up to one of the Instructor. he says "hey Those Boys Been in That Room for a Whie why dont you Go Check on them, After Saying that he Left The Temple And headed Back to His Ship.After Getting To His Ship He Hears The Shouting At The Temple Laughing at His Good Work He Boards his ship leaveing for the planet hoth,
Back to top Go down
Yoda

Yoda

Male Number of posts : 148
Power : 2850
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green Lightsaber,Blue LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Sneaking among the jedi Left_bar_bleue71 / 10071 / 100Sneaking among the jedi Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1469
Str : 1720
Force : 1180
Int : 152
Spd : 1050
Money : 500
Bp : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Sneaking among the jedi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking among the jedi   Sneaking among the jedi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:52 am

4xstory gain
Back to top Go down

Sneaking among the jedi
Page 1 of 1