Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oryan

Oryan

Male Number of posts : 70
Power : 850
Job : jedi Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all) Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 447
Str : 300
Force : 350
Int : 102
Spd : 430
Money : 720
Bp : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all)   Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Oryan was slowly waking up he saw his mother crying as she holds him. Oryan looks down" I am sorry that I was late to save him mom." he said to her as she holds him." You must talk to the coucial to see if you able to become a jedi." She said to him" you know I can't." he said as he saw his mother getting up and walking away she turns her head." You know.......There is still some good in you." she said as she left. Oryan thinks.
Back to top Go down
Mace
Admin
Mace

Male Number of posts : 65
Power : 1,800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Purple Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all) Left_bar_bleue58 / 10058 / 100Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all) Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 720
Str : 1,070
Force : 770
Int : 120
Spd : 960
Money : 60
Bp : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all)   Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:49 pm

Mace was on the same floor, checking on some young padawans that had gone to far in their training when he felt a force nearby. After saying goodbye, he followed the hallway to the source and entered the room.

"Oryan, I did not expect to find you here."
Back to top Go down
Oryan

Oryan

Male Number of posts : 70
Power : 850
Job : jedi Padawan
Weapon(s) : Red Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all) Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all) Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 447
Str : 300
Force : 350
Int : 102
Spd : 430
Money : 720
Bp : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all)   Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:07 am

He looks at him and sighs" yes master windu i am here the wookies were kind enough to bring me back here after i was betrayed by Darth Sithous and Count dooku." Oryan sighs and close his eyes" the doirds army are larger in number i havent seen this many since....." he pause and sighs" since my brother on yavin 4." Oryan looks at him." master I am sorry for betraying my jedi code. I wish I had never been on that planet." Oryan sighs and he get up he coughs abit." once i have enough money i am going after Sithous but not in hate. but master I want you to kill me after i kill sithous and count dooku." He said as he sighs he used the force to grab the saber and put it on his belt and get his black robe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all)   Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaken in hospital of Corusant (open to all)
Page 1 of 1