Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zufron's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zufron

Zufron

Male Number of posts : 80
Power : 2150
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Zufron's Training Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Zufron's Training Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1,070
Str : 1,310
Force : 870
Int : 124
Spd : 980
Money : 590
Bp : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Zufron's Training Empty
PostSubject: Zufron's Training   Zufron's Training Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:56 am

Zufron walks into a Clearing looking for storm troopers or Jedis, Couple Minuets later he finds A jedi Training by himself, you say to your self "Hmm...Surprising Did not think i find One so quick", Taking of my cape i Pull my light saber out and Jump at the jedi slashing down ward,Sensing my presence The jedi Pulls his lightsaber up in time to parry my attack With surprising Quickness he Cast Force push,Being pushed into the air zufron does a back flip and runs forward and slashes the Jedi with 6 hits but only, 5 Slashes hits the chest, the jedi Try's to block all 6 but is slow, after useing force push,the jedi Jumps up with about 19% of his body covered in Cuts Saying "You. Will. Taste my pain *Spits blood*", and then Try's slashing Zufron 2 times,Zufron try's To block the first attack but was forced pushed on the second attack,he Received a Deep blow on his arm and stomach, saying "your good,Lets Continue this Fight in a Little bit", Laughing Zufron Use's Force push And knocking Him unconscious And going over there and places a tracker in his Ear Saying,"We will meet again Young Jedi"and Retrieves His cape And Puts his saber away Leaving To Rest,After hours of Searching For a shady Place to Sleep and Recover,

After Zufron Wakes up, he checks the tracker He placed on the young padawan Saying "Let us Go and pay him a visit",after Walking to The clearing in which he Sensed the young jedi, He yells "Hello, young Jedi Are ready For The Second Round",Taking His Cape off And ,pulling Out his Saber He Cast Force Push At the young Jedi, And Ran Toward Him With Slashes,The young jedi Stumbles and Jumps Backward pulling his saber out, and blocking the slashes Saying "You, What is your name, and why are you Targeting me For" He says Throwing his saber at me, i catch it and Say "I am attacking you because i am bored,So goodbye foolish Jedi",Running Forwards Zufron Cast force choke and Slashes the young jedi 5 times,Cutting His Arms and legs off, the Jedi Yells Ins Pain,saying " I WILL KILL YOU,YOU BASTARD" zufron taking a look at the pitiful jedi He goes back over to the jedi and says "Sweet Dreams" And Stabs him 5 times,Laying the young jedis Body Back on the ground. He makes a Cross sign and prays for his soul to find Guidance, After praying He leaves for hoth,Saying "Good-bye Jedi Knight" walking on to his ship and leave's
Back to top Go down
Mace
Admin
Mace

Male Number of posts : 65
Power : 1,800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Purple Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Zufron's Training Left_bar_bleue58 / 10058 / 100Zufron's Training Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 720
Str : 1,070
Force : 770
Int : 120
Spd : 960
Money : 60
Bp : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Zufron's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zufron's Training   Zufron's Training Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:03 am

x2 story gains and -3 allignment
Back to top Go down

Zufron's Training
Page 1 of 1