Star wars : The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star wars : The Dark Ages

This is an New Star wars Rpg. Its an Rpg with Canon and costum Characters. Take a look en enjoy. (Still working on it)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hated Brother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zufron

Zufron

Male Number of posts : 80
Power : 2150
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Green LightSaber
Good or Evil :
Hated Brother Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Hated Brother Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1,070
Str : 1,310
Force : 870
Int : 124
Spd : 980
Money : 590
Bp : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Hated Brother Empty
PostSubject: Hated Brother   Hated Brother Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:41 am

Zufron walks in the hotel where his brother is staying. going up to the desk and asking the clerk "do you known which Room Xeraon Defruvon is staying in" clerk "umm yes but first may i ask what your Business is with him" zufron pulls out his saber and points it at her neck and says "none of your Business now tell me which room hes in!!!" the clerk tells him the number of the room and then passed out from fear. Zufron puts his saber away and walks to the elevator and punches in floor 16. after severely minutes on the elevator zufron steps out of the elevator and walks to room 26 trys opening the door and is surprised to find the door unlockd and to see his brother waiting for him with a blaster rifle.And starts to talk to him "hello My Brother What have you been doing these past 7 years.while i was locked in a cell!!!" Xeraon "nothing much just takeing care of a few loose ends in the galaxie So now that you caught me what are you going to do now kill me or Torture Me" Zufron with his lightsaber already out. Starts walking towards him saying "I was thinking of tortrue but i going to have to go with be-heading YOU BASTARD!!!" Swings his light saber At his brother who rolls to the side And raised his blaster and shoots. zufron blocks with his saber and throws force Lift at xeraon and pulls xeraon in front of him then he impale's hes brother on he's lightsaber saying "sweet dreams my brother" with a sadistic smile, then he looks at hes face Frowns saying "What the hell this is not my brother" seeing the mask and tape player on the imposter chest zufron starts laughing at hes foolish mistake mumbleing to himself " of course my brother would not show himself to me hes a coward but i swear on my Life I will kill him!" .then walks out of the room and building going stright to a transport ship.

Last edited by Zufron Defruvon on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anakin
Admin
Anakin

Male Number of posts : 204
Power : 2.800
Job : Jedi Knight
Weapon(s) : Blue LightSaber, Green Lightsaber
Good or Evil :
Hated Brother Left_bar_bleue74 / 10074 / 100Hated Brother Right_bar_bleue

Hp : 1.220
Str : 1.580
Force : 1.080
Int : 142
Spd : 1.210
Money : 760
Bp : 6.5
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Hated Brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hated Brother   Hated Brother Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 2:09 pm

1x story gain and -2 alligement
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-rpg-online.actieforum.com/index.htm

Hated Brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star wars : The Dark Ages :: Planets :: Coruscant-
Jump to: